Well, I have to admit that a past version of myself is cringing a little right now. I have started blogging. It's true. I never thought this day would come, but I've discovered that I need a new outlet in my life. And, as you will notice from the title, I've given something very important to me up (caffeine) and I NEED a replacement. I've always been a writer (poetry, short stories, essays) and an avid journaler (every day since 6th grade is documented), but this is my first real attempt at writing to a public forum. I think I need the experience.
Guidelines for Reading this Blog:
1) I'm picky about grammar, but I don't know all the grammar rules. So, the writing will be clear but not grammatically perfect.
2) I'm a terrible speller.
3) My life is interesting to me. I can't guarantee that it will be interesting to you.
4) In line with #3, I think I'm funny. I can't guarantee that you will think I'm funny.
Okay, now that that's out of the way, let me give you a few warnings.
1) I'm a law student. So, I'm in class all day with my laptop in front of me or at home all evening with my laptop in front of me. In short, the posts on this blog might be random, sporatic, and seemingly unrelated.
2) I might rant and vent alot. I tend to do that.
3) I think that alot is a valid word.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome. I will commence stalking you blogger-style.
ReplyDelete