Monday, December 13, 2010

December Cleaning

So, for the last two weeks I've been wrapping up my Fall semester, writing papers, studying and taking exams. While studying, I silently promised myself that my post-exam reward would be cleaning out my hall closet. I know this doesn't seem like an actual "reward," but it is for me. Well, I took the task on today. Currently, everything in the closet is spread all over my tiny apartment and I am not cleaning any of it. I found one of my own notebooks full of poems I wrote while in college. I thought I would share this one with you.

the pen is thin
and holds my hand
as these thoughts move
from out to in
and then, upon this page, my friend
watch them fly back out again

Man, I use to be in the zone! Hopefully I will get back there. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment