Monday, December 14, 2009

GREAT THINGS!

Caribou Coffee (for when you just don't want to walk around with a Starbucks cup in hand) now offers hot chocolate in either milk chocolate, white chocolate and DARK CHOCOLATE! I was so excited, I ordered a medium dark chocolate hot chocolate (still not sure if both chocolates need to be verbalized, can I just say "a dark hot chocolate" or "a hot dark chocolate"?) and enjoyed it immensely for the first half hour of the Christmas shopping I did today (yes, I'm really late on that front-I blame the finals).

For anyone who knows me, I am a massive fan of dark chocolate. If I ever have any, I will eat it so slowly just to stretch out the enjoyment. Plus, now that I'm not drinking coffee, I have even more to look forward to when I order what use to be a plain-jane hot chocolate. Great thing!

2 comments:

  1. You mentioned your blog the other night, and I realized I hadn't seen it in a while. And I wondered if that was because it had blended in with the 67 other blogs on my reader. But no, it wasn't on my reader. Zut alors! So I added it toute suite. And caught myself up in fifteen minutes.

    Write MORE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mixing in the French phrases. : ) I still say "qui'est que c'est?" when my phone rings. I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong. Hey, spelling in English is hard enough. I can't do it in French as well.

    ReplyDelete